How to get a job in the US: How to apply for a US job

As a first step to getting a job, you have to apply to the federal government for employment.

And as a last resort, you can also get hired at the state and local level.

This is the topic we are tackling in this article.

You can find the full list of federal employment requirements here.

What you need to know about the federal employment rules If you’re an American citizen or permanent resident, you must apply for employment within the US and meet all the requirements outlined in the Immigration and Nationality Act.

If you have a green card or an H-1B visa, you may also qualify to apply in the United States.

For more information, read our guide to the immigration rules.

If your employer requires you to leave the US for certain reasons, it may also require you to apply and prove your credentials in the future.

For example, if you’re a US citizen who wants to move to another country for work, you need a passport, and if you want to work in a foreign country you need your H-3 visa.

This applies to all countries except those that are on the UN Refugee Convention list.

But for a number of reasons, you should consider moving if you are unable to apply within the USA, such as: you have already moved abroad